Newsletter | May/Jun 2014Volume 42:3 | Search
If you would like to see corrections to this newsletter or to submit articles or suggestions for future newsletters please contact the Newsletter Editor at email@example.com.
|In this issue:|
JULY 15 Panel Discussion: Aging in Place and International Designby Jean Nilsson, Ed. | Print | Email
Please join us on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 from 6-7:30 pm for a panel discussion with:
Janet Crane, Freebairn-Smith & Crane,
Jacqueline Zimmer Jones, Executive Director of Next Village in SF and
Janice Wallace, an expert in care giving and maintaining the elderly at home.
• The Village model
• Women’s role as caregivers when helping parents, other loved ones or friends as they age.
• How can we be caregivers and retain some semblance of a personal life?
• How can we set the stage for our own future?
• Alternate forms of housing
• How to make a home suitable for aging persons.
165 10th St # 100, San Francisco, CA 94103
You can RSVP directly to Janet Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patty Haight can be reached at @ 415.939.4140 for any questions/additional information or if you are having issues with registering.
Upcoming OWA 2014 Annual Retreat - Westerbeke Ranch, Sept 12-14 Weekendby Jean Nilsson, Ed. | Print | Email
Your Membership & Annual Renewal Supports & Promotes Women in Design-Related Fieldsby Jean Nilsson, Ed. | Print | Email
Do you want to support and promote women in design-related fields in all phases of their professional lives? This is the Mission of the Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals. We seek to :
• Improve the professional standing of women in architecture and design-related fields.
• Promote networking opportunities among our members and related professional groups.
• Provide support for women entrepreneurs and business owners in the design industry.
• Advocate young women and students entering design related fields through mentoring, education, and employment opportunities.
• Support women in creating a healthy balance between their professional and personal lives.
We hope you will continue to participate in our activities and support our organization by renewing, either online though the OWA website www.owa-usa.org or by mailing a check payable to OWA to:
OWA, P.O. Box 10078, Berkeley, CA 94709
Please write "2014 Membership Your Name" in the subject line.
Thomas Church May Home & Gardens Tourby Patty Haight and Jean Nilsson, Ed. | Print | Email
Sharing What We Do: Learning from Urban Disastersby Wendy Bertrand, Alexandra JaYeun Lee, Jean Nilsson | Print | Email
Preservation + Disaster Recovery Housing - Galvestonby Jean Nilsson | Print | Email
share this page|
visit us on facebook
|copyright © 2017 owa-usa.org|