Associate Principal Landscape Architect at Golden Associates
|Leslie Golden - Aug 4, 2016 10:16PM|
August 4, 2016
Title: Associate Principal Landscape Architect
City: Oakland, California
Category: Landscape Architect
Years of Experience: 15-20 Years
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Golden Associates is seeking an Associate Principal with a passion for the profession who is motivated to lead a team of talented landscape architects and help grow our firm. Golden Associates is an award-winning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Planning firm located in Oakland, California. We are passionate about providing innovative and sustainable design solutions that create a memorable sense of place. With over 30 years of professional experience, we specialize in urban design, streetscapes, parks and open space, corporate campus, education, and transportation projects and serve a wide range of public and private clients in the Bay Area. Golden Associates is located in the historic Rotunda Building in downtown Oakland near the 12th Street BART Station.
• 15-20 years of private practice leadership experience.
• Undergraduate or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
• Professional licensure in Landscape Architecture in California or ability to obtain reciprocity
• Excellent design skills and ability to develop and present design solutions and winning strategies to meet our client’s needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent business development and project management skills. Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary project team through design and document production on a variety of project types
• Creative, enthusiastic and passionate work ethic
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Ability to quickly understand client and project needs
• Ability to prepare winning project proposals and negotiate contracts
How to Apply:
Please submit one pdf (10mb max) containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover letter
• Resume with professional references (minimum of 3).
• Portfolio with work samples
No calls please. For more about Golden, please visit our website at www.goldenlandarch.com.
View this page in your browser