You must be a logged-in member to add your comment to this post.
Winning more work with BIMOWA Admin - 5/31/16 3:41PM | Share
Autodesk invites members of the Organization of Woman Architects and Design Professionals and the SF Chapter of the National Organization of Minority Architects to an exclusive free evening workshop and reception at their Gallery at One Market in San Francisco about:
Winning more work with BIM!
Learn strategies for using BIM to win work and grow your firm, including:
· How BIM can give you a competitive advantage
· How to wow prospective clients with amazing 3D visualizations
· How to leverage free or low-cost BIM features as billable services
· How BIM can help you give clients more accurate expectations and improve your efficiency
· How to convince your boss or clients to go for BIM
The evening will also be a great opportunity to network with members of our two organizations as well as with Autodesk thought leaders, executives and many of the people who are behind the development and support of products that you use or may use including Revit, AutoCAD, and BIM 360. It will be a great chance to get an inside look at Autodesk!
Heavy appetizers, wine, beer and nonalcoholic beverages will be served.
When: June 21 2016
What: Networking from 5:30; Workshop from 6:30-8:30 PM
Where: Autodesk, One Market Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, 94105
To book: Please use the following link: